NEGOTIATE is a vital new resource for those interested in designing, leading, or participating in negotiation and consensus building on sustainable water resources management. Edited by John Dore, Julia Robinson and Mark Smith
This year’s CSD focused on sustainable consumption and production (10 Year framework of programmes), transport, chemicals, waste management. To find out more about what stakeholders were saying and some of the conversations that were being had in the corridors, check out our newsletter Outreach, a joint SF and SDIN publication, which can be viewed and downloaded here
His presentation can be viewed here. On May 11th 2010 Felix Dodds gave a speech to the UN Commission on Sustainable Development in which he tackled some important questions regarding the future of the UNCSD.
This one-day intensive training workshop that will provide all participants with a toolkit of good practices and tricks of the trade for ensuring that your voice is heard in the context of international meetings.
More Articles ...
- Climate Change and Energy Insecurity book nominated for International Studies Association - Environmental book of 2009
- Stakeholder Forum to host first UK multi-stakeholder meeting on Earth Summit on 10th May
- Reviving the spirit of Rio
- From Stockholm to Rio 2012
- Latest 'Blue Diamonds' Newsletter on Oceans and Coasts launched by UNEP, GPA and Stakeholderforum
- Podcasts recorded at the Climate Investment Funds 2010 Partnership Forum
- SF launches a new discussion paper on International Governance for Sustainable Development
- Global Environmental League Tables