Stakeholder Forum for a Sustainable Future and nef (new economics foundation) are working in partnership to develop the Global Transition 2012 initiative – an international coalition of organisations and leading thinkers from the global North and South with the aim of developing alternative solutions to redress inequalities and global environmental change.
Stakeholder Forum is recruiting again, this time for a Head of Policy and Advocacy to be based at our London office. The salary range is 35 – 40k p/a with a permanent contract.
Promoting a Transformative Agenda for Sustainable Development:
A Regional Conference on Development Models
15 - 16 August 2011 + a strategy session on Rio+20 on 17th August.
13th – 15th July 2011, Singapore
The World Leadership Conference 2011 is a platform for youth all over Asia Pacific to come together to learn, voice out and take action to move towards a green sustainable future for Planet Earth.
Stakeholder Forum was very happy to take part in the TUC Climate Change Conference on 6th July 2011. Hannah Stoddart, Head of Policy and Advocacy, represented Stakeholder Forum on the panel at the Green Futures Roundtable, which focused on Global Challenges and a World Vision for the UK.
One year out from Rio+20, Stakeholder Forum along with a number of other leading UK NGOs and civil society organisations One year out from Rio+20, Stakeholder Forum along with a number of other leading UK NGOs and civil society organisations sent a letter to the British Prime Minister which was published in The Guardian. Stakeholder Forum also blogged on ‘Why Rio+20 presents a major global opportunity' and made a statement on what can be expected from the Summit 'one year out'.
Stakeholder Forum's Executive Director, Felix Dodds gave a presentation to the UNFCCC Subsidiary Body for Implementation in-session workshop in Bonn 8 June, on how to further develop ways to enhance the engagement of observer organizations.
More Articles ...
- Have your Voice Heard at the CIF Partnership Forum (24-25 June)
- Letter from UK NGOs to the British Prime Minister calling for leadership on Rio+20
- Earth Summit Competition
- Statement from Stakeholder Forum Executive Director, Felix Dodds
- Analysis of CSD 19 outcomes
- New Deputy Executive Director of the UNEP, Amina Mohamed
- Felilx Dodds to speak on behalf of Stakeholder Forum at Surrey International Law Centre event on International Law and Policy on Climate Change
- Stakeholder Forum gives statement on behalf of Local Authorities at Commission on Sustainable Development meeting.