8th - 9th Jan 2011: Stakeholder Forum co-chaired a sustainability think-tank workshop that took place from 8th - 9th January in New York, prior to the first intercessional for Rio+20. The meeting was hosted jointly by ANPED, World Future Council, ALOE, Stakeholder Forum and the new economics foundation.
10 January 2011
On Monday 10th January at 6.15pm Stakeholder Forum will host a side event on sustainable development governance towards Rio+20. The event will take place at the UN Headquarters in New York, alongside the first intercessional meeting for Rio+20.
Stakeholder Forum is contributing to a weekend workshop and dialogue on the Green Economy. The workshop will take place in New York on 8th – 9th January, prior to the first intercessional meeting for Rio+20 on 10th – 11th January at the UN HQ.
The World Resources Report (WRR) is looking for contributions from developing country practitioners and officials, working in sectors at the forefront of climate impacts.
The 64th Annual UN Conference of NGOs, associated with the UN Department of Public Information (DPI), will be held in Bonn, Germany, from Saturday 3 September to Monday 5 September, 2011.
Stakeholder Forum is producing a daily Outreach magazine throughout the COP16 Climate Change Negotiations in Cancun. Outreach is a multi-stakeholder magazine on environment and sustainable development and, as one of the publications officially recognised by the UNFCCC, will be distributed each day in the main conference venue and side event venue.
The United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs have produced a report on the UN GA event, in which Stakeholder Forum participated on 29th October 2010.
More Articles ...
- Responses submitted to the UN Secretary General's Questionnaire
- UN DPI NGO announce Stakeholder Forum Executive Director will chair 64th Annual Conference
- Felix Dodds at the UN GA
- SF's Felix Dodds speech at the 2nd UNITAR-Yale Conference on Environmental Governance and Democracy.
- Stakeholder Forum Input to Consultative Group on Environmental Governance
- UNITAR, Yale, Stakeholder Forum and others are organising 2nd UNITAR/Yale 2010 Conference on Environmental Governance and Democracy
- Rio+20 questionnaire released
- Craig Bennett, Vice Chair of Stakeholder Forum, joins Friends of the Earth as Director of Policy and Campaigns