On Thursday 5th May 2011, Stakeholder Forum is holding a panel discussion about building the capacity of government decision?makers and civil society to make sound judgments about inter?related social, economic and environmental sustainability issues.
Stakeholder Forum and Climate Sustainability PLATFORM are hosting a Side Event at CSD19 titled “Consumption and Production Governance: A Guide Towards Rio+20” on 4 May 2011 from 6:15 - 7:45.
CIF 2011 Partnership Forum Applications have reopened for developing country representatives from NGOs, Indigenous Peoples and the private sector to attend the Climate Investment Funds (CIF) 2011 Partnership Forum, Cape Town, 24-25 June.
Stakeholder Forum is coordinating the stakeholder engagement process for the Bonn 2011 Conference, 'Water, Energy and Food Security Nexus - Water Resources in the Green Economy', which is being organised by the German government.
WRI and Article 19 have produced a paper on Principle 10 (Access to Information, Participation and Access to Justice) as an Access Initiative contribution to the discussions on the institutional framework for sustainable development towards Rio+20. This forms one of the series of papers that Stakeholder Forum has commissioned as part of its sdg2012 programme.
Three new 'think pieces' on Sustainable Development Governance have been written as part of Stakeholder Forum's sdg2012 programme.
More Articles ...
- SF and Commonwealth Secretariat launches "A Pocket Guide to Sustainable Development Governance"
- March 6th (Sunday) Conference on IEG, Sustainable Development Governance and Rio+20: A Stakeholder Consultation in New York
- SIDE EVENT: Redefining Development Governance and Increasing Transparency, Public Participation and Accountability
- Stakeholder Forum presentation at UNEP Global Major Groups and Stakeholders Forum
- Side Event at UNEP Governing Council, Nairobi
- SDG2012 - Stakeholder Forum launches four new papers on sustainable development governance
- Open call for developing country representatives from NGOs, Indigenous Peoples and the private sector to attend the CIF Partnership Forum 2011, 17-18, March, Tunisia
- sdg2012 programme launches two think-pieces on sustainable development governance at Rio+20 intersessional